Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: classic rock

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: classic rock

    Skynyrd...best songwriter of the late 70s.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: classic rock

    Skynyrd without question. Best music ever. Simple Man is my all-time fave.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: classic rock

    Haha, I see a common weakness here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: classic rock

    Weakness? Man, that's a strength! lol

  5. #15
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: classic rock

    Besides, you already declared that we are kin!

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: classic rock

    I thought I was the crazy one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: classic rock

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought I was the crazy one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Oh, you are! That issue isn't debatable!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: classic rock

    Don't worry, you still qualify [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: classic rock

    Okay guys, just checking. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: classic rock

    I am burnt out on skynard. (sp) When you are in N.C and on any classic rock station......."FreeBird" is played like religion.
    I know its a preference but I used to enjoy British Heavy Metal more than heavy rock here in the states.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •